CAA internships are paid internship opportunities for undergraduate students. CAA is the acronym for Creative Artist Agency. It is the world’s leading Entertainment, ports and Media Agency. CAA is the representative of the most creative, well known performers, athletes and brands world over
CAA was founded in 1975 by Michael Ovitz with headquarters in Los Angeles and have offices in major cities around the world.
How to Apply for CAA Jobs
CAA offers lots of opportunities to those who want to build careers in the agency. Entry level jobs are advertised occasionally and qualified applicants are taken in. The agency has the reputation of growing careers to the zenith and the diverse work environment makes the place ideal for professional growth and development.
CAA internship affords Interns the opportunity to gain relevant knowledge and experience at a leading agency. Interns have the opportunity of working with the best in their fields of interest. Apply here
What is CAA Internship program?
CAA internships are fully paid and Interns are required to participate fully for the duration of the program. As part of the salary is the accommodation and transportation allowances which allows Interns take care of their transportation and accommodation.
Some of the weekly activities incude; Attending speaker series, Attending workshops and seminars.
Structure of CAA Internship Program
The CAA internship is organised into ;
- Music touring
- Sport property
- Brand consulting
Interns work in their assigned departments.
Criteria for Eligibility
To be eligible for CAA internships, applicants are expected to satisfy the following conditions.
- They must be sophomore or final year students of a university or they can be recent graduates who just finished college not more than 6 months before the application date.
- Applicants who need visa sponsorship need not apply
- Freshmen need not apply
How to Apply for CAA Internship
Candidates are expected to send a resume to and responses to the following questions on on a cover letter to 2000 Avenue of the stars Century City, Los Angeles, California, USA. or upload it to the NCAA official website.
- How did you hear about the CAA internship program?
- Why did you decide to apply?
- Have you ever applied for a job at CAA?
- Please outline what you believe is CAA role within the entertainment and sport industry?
- What do you expect to gain from the internship program?
- Do you think an internship with CAA will help you achieve your personal and professional growth?
- Please indicate where you want to intern within our sports, sales, brand consulting, Tech, TV, Account or music division